Tuesday, July 18, 2006

majorly pissed off..

Pissed off..because the stupid blogger would not load the pictures, had that !#$~@@! sheperd today..She gave us so much damn homework..and had Mr Thiagu for english..starting to dislike him..does not know how to teach..seriously..and then..came from from school,at home, had to listen to someone bitching at it..won't give names..but seriously!?!?!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!! Majorly pissed off now..moral of the story? Never go home too early..stay out more..and change the answers for that stupid school survey of what we think of the teachers..
And for crying out loud...I DO know what my limits are..and someone is trying to teach me how the heck to live my life..as if that person wants to control my life.. I am different..I am not like you, and I can't be you.I can think for myself..
And guess what, ever since I came here..other than church friends..I have never made a single good friend..All the friends I have..they are not there permanently, they look like they are, but in reality, they are not..its like..when you are happy..they are like..oh..cool..and when you are sad..they are like..who cares...unlike the friends I had in the past..who stayed with me through thick and thin..well..as they say, nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy. I am on the way to being an emotionless freak...

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Jasper said...

hey hey.. cheer up! we all have problems in our lifes. You will get over it eventually okie?

hmm.. you may not have a good fren there, but you still have us in spore rite? you are not a total loner in the world.. dun worry too much.. CHeer Up!!!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger flame on water said...

lol..tnks alot ar...sry nvr check my blog a lot..so nvr reply..tnks alot la..hehe...

*so ka..yappari na..ureshii kanakcha..

hehe..if u really want..find someone to translate that for u..haha..but tnks alot..hehe..
*hugs childhood fren*
hahaa.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home